WELCOME TO EA FAMILY!
EA Travelling Teams focuses on developing each student athletes basketball skills, teamwork, leadership, confidence and enthusiasm for the sport of basketball. We achieve these goals with team building sessions led by team’s Head Coach, skill development sessions by Coach Jaan and games through League plays and tournaments).
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send us a message at Justin@elevationathletics.ca, Info@elevationathletics.ca or call at (289) 500-6277
Location: Team building sessions will be hosted at Ross Family Complex in East Gwillimbury.
Address: 19300 Centre Street, Mount Albert
Location: Skill development sessions will be host at Trinity United Church (next to Newmarket Public Library)
Address: 461 Park Ave., Newmarket, L3Y 1V9
Teams: Coming Soon!
Fees: $250 per month from September to December. This covers two team weekday practices; Saturday skill development; 14 league games (plus play-offs) and two tournaments. Please note, we only participate in games within driving distance. This eliminates over-night stays at hotels.
– Participants will be allowed to enter the facility 10 minutes before their scheduled session time
– Facility will be sprayed and cleaned on a regular basis
– When entering the facility, face masks must be worn where social distancing cannot be practiced
– Hand sanitizer must be used upon entering the facility
– Coach/Trainer will take temperature with a non-contact digital infrared forehead thermometer
– Participants must change into their indoor shoes
– No food allowed in the facility
– Parents and Audience must wear face masks at all times in the facility. We highly recommend parents to wait for their child outside the facility during the session
– Athletes who are sick or not feeling well will not be allowed to participate in any activities
– Please inform us if an athlete is sick prior to sessions via phone or email. We will provide alternative session times once the athlete is fully recovered
– PLEASE KNOW COVID GUIDELINES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGES WITH MANDATES BY GOVERNMENT AGENCIES