Elevation Athletics Development Academy League
Academy League focuses on developing basketball skills, teamwork and leadership among EA student Athletes. This is the next phase to our signature Junior Basketball Training program. The house league combines skill training/team building and weekend games (Saturday/Sunday). The setup enables Athletes to both develop skills and apply them in game play. Top Athletes from the EA Academy League will be selected to be on the EA Travelling Teams and compete in tournaments and leagues in Ontario.
EA Coaches/Skill Trainers will recommend players to join the house league. If you are new to EA program, please reach out and we will set up a FREE skill training session and our coach would place you on the right team!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send us a message at email@example.com or call at (289) 500-6277
Location: All training sessions and games will hosted at various schools and facilities in Newmarket, Aurora, Richmond Hill, Markham and Vaughan
Game Format: As an registered Ontario Basketball Association club, Academy League follows a similar format:
– 5 players vs. 5 players full-court with registered York Board Referee
– Each team has 8-10 players. This give all Athletes enough playing time and touches in the game
– The game will be played in 4 quarters of 8 minutes each (for Athletes in Grade 6 or younger)
– Equal playing time for Athletes (Grade 6 or younger)
– No full-court press (Grade 6 or younger)
– Parents and Athletes should expect the game to last between 60 minutes